Last year more than 40 bloggers were celebrating Onion Day. Most of us use and eat onions daily – raw or cooked to season stews, soups, sauces or vegetables. It’s time to pay tribute to this full-flavored bulb again.
This year the traditional Zibelemärit (onion market) in Berne takes place on Monday, 26th November. So let’s declare 26th of November as Onion Day.
How to participate:
- Prepare a dish – of course onions should have the leading part – on Monday, 26th of November and blog about it on 27th of November.
(feel free to write your post in your mother tongue)
- Send an email to kochtopf(at)gmail(dot)com including
– your name
– your blog’s name and your blog’s URL
– the recipe name and the post’s URL
– your hometown/region and country
- Please link back to this announcement in your post, and eventually to the roundup.
I try to post the roundup (incl. your pics) on the following weekend (November 29/30).
If you have any question or suggestion don’t hesitate to contact me.
Include the following code in your blog:
Logo by courtesy of indenbergenistfreiheit.