Let’s bake and talk about bread on this day again! Anybody is cordially invited to participate.
The theme is open, just bake a bread with or without yeast, use sourdough, experiment with different flours, add some seeds… It’s up to you!
You never have baked bread before? Well, give it try! It’s easy and once you have this smell of your own fresh bread in your kitchen, there is no way back. No idea what kind of bread you should bake? You don’t need to reinvent the wheel bread! ;-) Why not to pick a recipe from WBD roundup’06, WBD roundup’07, WBD roundup’08 or from the BBD archive? If you do so, don’t forget to mention which blogger was your inspiration.
If you have no time to bake a bread, you can buy one at your favorite bakery and write about the bread and also the bakery.
I’m looking forward to see a huge basket filled with breads from all over the world again! Yes we bake.
How to participate:
Please read and follow carefully the instructions below. email and link back to this post are mandatory, if one of them is missing your entry will not appear on the roundup. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bake or buy a bread, take pictures (if possible) and blog about it on Friday, 16th October 2009. Just one entry per blog, please.
- Your entry has to be a new post specifically for this event and the post cannot be entered in other food blog events.
- Fill in the form below and your post will be listed in the roundup.
- Please link back to this announcement in your post, and eventually to the roundup.
- Submissions can only be accepted until October 17.
I try to post the roundup on the following weekend (October 24/25).
If you have any question or suggestion don’t hesitate to contact me kochtopf(at)gmail.com.