Mark your calendar – October 16 is World Bread Day! Since 2006 every year hundreds of bloggers from all around the world baked bread for this special day. So let’s do it again:
Bake a loaf of bread for World Bread Day and blog about it!
I will collect all the entries and do a recap. Check out last years World Bread Day roundups to get an idea and inspiration for what do bake.
I’m looking forward to seeing a huge basket filled with breads from all over the world again!
How to participate:
Please read and follow carefully the instructions below. email and link back to this post are mandatory, if one of them is missing your entry will not appear on the roundup. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bake a bread, take pictures and blog about it on Tuesday, 16th October 2012. Not before and not after this date and just one entry per blog, please.
- Your entry has to be a new post specifically for this event and the post cannot be entered in other food blog events.
- Fill in the form below (form will go online on October 14 )and your post will be listed in the roundup.
- Please link back to this announcement in your post.
- Submissions can only be accepted until October 17.
- Your post can be written in any language.
If you have any question or suggestion don’t hesitate to contact me kochtopf(at)gmail.com.
World Bread Day has a Facebook-Page, is on Twitter and brand-new also on Pinterest.
Submission is closed!