Preheat your oven – on October 16 is World Bread Day again! Since 2006 every year hundreds of bloggers from all around the world bake bread for this special day.
So I kindly invite you to do it again or join us for the first time to
Bake a loaf of bread and let the world know about it by blogging it on World Bread Day – October 16!
The idea of World Bread is to honor our daily bread by baking a loaf on this day and blog about it. So we can show that baking bread is easy and makes also great fun.
Do you have no clue what to bake for this special day? Make your favorite loaf, a new creation or one you wanted to bake since a long time. Still no idea? Visit the World Bread Roundups of the past years. I am sure you will find some inspiration!
I'm looking forward to see a huge basket filled breads from all over the world again!
How to participate:
Please read and follow carefully the instructions below. Fill in the form and link back to this post are mandatory, if one of them is missing your entry will not appear on the roundup. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bake a bread, take pictures and blog about it on 16th October 2014. Not before and not after this date and just one entry per blog, please.
- Your entry has to be a new post specifically for this event and the post cannot be entered in other food blog events.
- A link to this announcement in your post is mandatory.
- Fill in this form (will be online from October 14) and your post will be listed in the roundup.
- Submissions can only be accepted until October 17.
- Your post can be written in any language, as long there is a possibility to translate (i.e. Google translate)
- I try to post the roundup end of October.
If you have any question or suggestion don't hesitate to contact me kochtopf(at)gmail.com.