I know there are a lot of events, but I also know there are a lot of passionate bakers out there. So let’s bake bread, share recipes and experiences on the first day of every month.
I don’t just love breads, I also like herbs. So I suggest as theme for the first breadbakingday: bread with herbs.
Go to your garden or balcony and harvest your favorite herb. If you don’t have access to fresh herbs you can also use dried ones.
Use yeast, sourdough and any flour you like, but don’t forget to add the herb(s).
How to participate?
- Bake a bread with herbs, take pictures (if possible) and blog about it between now and Sunday, 1st of July 2007
- Please include a link to this announcement and eventually a link to the round-up. The round-up will be posted in a few days after the 1st of July.
- Send an email to kochtopf(at)gmail(dot)com including
– your name
– your blog’s name and your blog’s URL
– the recipe name and the post’s URL
– your location
Want to be the host?
If you would like to host one of the next breadbakingday, send me an e-mail to kochtopf (at) gmail (dot) com.
Special thanks to mgb for the banner.