An old proverb says
“The proof of the Pudding is in the eating”
meaning that the true value or quality of something can only be judged when it’s put to use or tried and tested.
So let’s make, test and eat Pudding for Sugar High Friday. I’m thrilled to be the host of one of the oldest and most revered food blogging event, created by Jennifer, the Domestic Goddess.
After 37 events it was not easy to pick a theme. With Chrismas approaching I finally picked Pudding. Of course for this event just the dessert and not the savory dish. But still there is a wide choice. You can prepare baked, steamed and boiled Puddings or the creamy ones. Not allowed are instant Pudding powders or mixes.
I’m looking forward to see a a lot of Puddings, hopefully from all over the world!
How to participate:
Please read and follow the instructions below.
- Make Pudding, take pictures (if possible) and blog about between now and Monday, December 24, 2007
(for non-English blogs please add an English translation of your entry)
- Please link back to this announcement in your post, and eventually to the roundup.
- Send an email to shfpudding(at)gmail.com including
– your name
– your blog’s name and your blog’s URL
– the recipe name and the post’s URL
– your hometown/region and country
- Last day of submission is Monday, 24 December.
I will post the roundup on Sugar High Friday, 28 December.
If you have any question or suggestion don’t hesitate to contact me.
Please feel free to promote the event by sticking the logo on your blog.
Leslie from definitely not martha posted last month’s Sugar High Friday roundup here and here.