October 16 is World Bread Day! Since 2006 every year hundreds of bloggers from all around the world bake bread for this special day.
So let's do it again:
Bake a loaf of bread and let the world know about it by blogging it on World Bread Day – October 16!
The idea of World Bread is to honor our daily bread and be grateful that we have sufficient food. Not all of us are this lucky.
No clue what to bake for this special day? Make your favorite loaf, a new creation or one you wanted to bake since a long time. Still no idea? Visit the World Bread Roundups. I am sure you will find some inspiration! Alone last year 343 blogger baked a loaf for this special day.
I have a special wish for this World Bread Day. Wouldn't it be great if we'd collectively bake 365 loaves this year? So we would have a recipe for every day until next WBD! If we reach this number or even more I will bake not all of the 365 loves, but every month I will pick and bake a bread from the roundup and blog about it. Promised!
I'm looking forward to see a huge basket filled with at least 365 breads from all over the world again!
How to participate:
Please read and follow carefully the instructions below. Fill in the form and link back to this post are mandatory, if one of them is missing your entry will not appear on the roundup. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bake a bread, take pictures and blog about it on Wednesday, 16th October 2013. Not before and not after this date and just one entry per blog, please.
- Your entry has to be a new post specifically for this event and the post cannot be entered in other food blog events.
- A link to this announcement in your post is mandatory.
- Fill in this form and your post will be listed in the roundup.
- Submissions can only be accepted until October 17.
- Your post can be written in any language, as long there is a possibility to translate (i.e. Google translate)
If you have any question or suggestion don't hesitate to contact me kochtopf(at)gmail.com.