I mixed up the months in the BBD archive, thanks to Lien I noticed it yesterday. So Bread Baking Day #40 is not a anniversary edition. Next month we will celebrate. Anyway, we will bake this month, too. Before I announce the theme of BBD #40 I would like to invite you to check out the roundup of BBD #39, which was hosted by easier than pie. The theme was salt rising bread, not an easy but fun challenge.
This month the theme is bread with curd. With curd I mean the dairy product obtained by curdling milk with rennet or an edible acidic substance such as lemon juice or vinegar. You don’t need to make curd yourself, but you are invited to do so, if you like. Otherwise just buy it. You can use curd, cottage cheese, quark and paneer and the bread can be sweet or savory.
How to participate:
- Bake a yeasted bread with curd.
- Post about it on your blog with a link back to this post.
- Fill in the submission form below and your post will be listed in the roundup.
- Please only one entry per blog.
- Your post can be written in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian. All other languages please translate to one of these languages.
- Last day of submission is June 1st, 2011.
I’m looking forward to see all your fabulous breads!
Please feel free to promote the event by sticking the logo on your blog.